April 19th, 2018 (Thr)
8:00 AM to 1:30 PM
We have three beds, which will accommodate around 40 donors. So, please schedule your donation as soon as you arrive at the convention. If you have questions, please look for, or ask one of our helpers for Santa Joe Unrein.
Sign Up Now Online at:
Site code B174
Donor Prescreening Questions
Download and read the entire Prescreening Questions document
Please download and read the attached
Prescreening Questions PDF, in
its entirety, to help guarantee your safety and the safety of the community blood
supply and to help ensure you have a positive donation experience.
Bonfils recommends that prior to your donation you eat within 2 hours and hydrate for 24-48 hours. If you would like something to eat or drink before your donation please help yourself to the items in the canteen area...
Download and read Basic Requirements for Blood Donation Information document
BASIC REQUIREMENTS FOR BLOOD DONATION
• Must be at least 18 years of age or 16 or 17 with written parental or guardian acknowledgement.
• Weigh at least 110 pounds; if greater than 350 pounds, please call Bonfils’ Appointment Center at 303.363.2300 or 800.365.0006, opt. 2.
• For your safety and to ensure a positive donation experience Bonfils recommends that prior to your donation you eat within 2 hours and hydrate for 24-48 hours. If you would like something to eat or drink before your donation please help yourself to the items in the canteen area.
• Be in good general health.
• Proof of identification is required at time of donation. Examples include but are not limited to: driver’s license, work badge, school ID, credit card, mail, etc.
• The donation interval after a whole blood donation is 56 days. Please contact Bonfils Blood Center for the specific interval for other blood product donations.
• You should not be under the influence of alcohol or recreational drugs at the time of donation.